IN HOUSE TRAINING FOR ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION CONTROL PRACTICES
- 1 Day
- Introduce to the organization and related personnel the knowledge and skill IN Malaysia legal framework requirement and fundamental operation practices in handling pollution control system.
Participants will benefit by being able to:
- Understand the legal framework in Malaysia which is IER 2009, SWR 2005, and CAR 2014 that fall under Environmental Quality Act 1974.
- Understand the latest enforcement requirement though the “Guided Self Regulation” with assistance of “7 Environmental Mainstreaming Tools”.
- Implement the fundamental operation practices for environmental pollution control system included Industrial Effluent Treatment System (IETS), Scheduled Waste Management (SWM) and Air Pollution Control System (APCS).
- Personnel in the process of competency certification
- IETS operation support staff
- Person In-charged on IETS operation and maintenance
- Certification will be provided by Environmental Competency Consultancy Sdn Bhd