IN HOUSE TRAINING FOR SCHEDULED WASTES MANAGEMENT (SWM)
- Introduce to the organization and related personnel the knowledge and skill in daily Scheduled Wastes Management practices.
Participants will benefit by being able to:
- Understand the correct concept of Scheduled Wastes Management practices and fundamental of legal framework in Malaysia.
- Understand and able to conduct proper waste identification, waste packaging, labeling, storing, delivery & waste generator/receiver responsibilities.
- Implement the proper “Record Keeping Concept” in their daily SWM operation according to the Guidance Documents and function of eSWIS.
- Personnel in the process of competency certification
- EPMC support staff
- Person In-charged on daily operation and maintenance
- Certification will be provided by Environmental Competency Consultancy Sdn Bhd